Über das Unternehmen
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
· An international team in a stable and growing company in the automation industry
· Ethical company with a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion
· Friendly and collaborative work environment
· Mobile work opportunities
· Development opportunities and availability of a variety of training/ eLearning courses
· Attractive compensation package plus additional benefits (e.g., company pension, BRAVO recognition program, bonus for work anniversaries, etc.)
· 30 vacation days and special leave including flexible working hours opportunities
- Achieving and exceeding the annual sales target through the maximization of business opportunities at the specified accounts.
- Developing and implementing effective account plans for all accounts assigned.
- Lead and coordinate the efforts of Rockwell Automation resources in order to provide Rockwell Automation solutions, products and services to the customers.
-Executing, directly or in collaboration with other resources the Rockwell Automation sales process necessary to obtain the orders (i.e. Identify sales and business opportunities, present quotes and proposals, negotiate and close the orders).
-Handles objections effectively and manages a pipeline of opportunities, negotiates profitable deals.
- Consult with other functions on issues like pricing, product specification, warranties and product adaptation to ensure that we provide the appropriated business and technical solution to the customer need.
- Build effective business relationship with the Accounts through understanding their organization, developing a business relation with senior management, identifying key decision-makers and understanding their business, strategy and directions.
- Develop and implement a customer focused sales strategy based on the Rockwell Automation strategy and all relevant customer information to optimize business
Overall account coordination, including account planning and sales execution.
-Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering/technical related field or equivalent, additional education in business administration is preferred
- Prior minimum 4-6 year experience in a technology-based organization
- Excellent knowledge about production processes within certain industries
- Proven ability to achieve results
- Ability to acquire new business within existing and new customers
- Readiness to contribute professional & technical expertise
- Adding value for customers & partners competency
- Possesses business acumen and growth mindset
- Highly developed communication skills
- Languages: fully proficient German and fluent English.
Klicken Sie auf den folgenden Button und schicken Sie Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail oder nutzen Sie das Bewerbermanagement-System.
Fragen zur Stelle
Sie haben noch Fragen zur Stelle. Klicken Sie auf die folgende Schaltfläche um direkt Kontakt aufzunehmen.